Santa Claus will visit neighborhoods in Rancho Palos Verdes Dec. 4-23 as part of the tour sponsored by the Lomita Sheriff's Station. His scheduled stops will be marked with “Santa Stops Here" signs.
For more information, email Sgt. David Rozas at the Lomita Sheriff’s Station at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's a list of route stops:
- Dec. 4: 5:30-8:30 p.m. in the Dodson area (Montereina Avenue, Avenida Aprenda, Pontevedra Drive, Toscanini Drive)
- Dec. 8: 5:30-8:30 p.m. in the Caddington and Strathmore areas
- Dec. 15: 5:30-9 p.m. in the upper Grandview area (Basswood Drive, Littlebow Road, Eau Claire Drive, Fond Du Lac Road)
- Dec. 21: 5:30-9 p.m. in the Soleado Elementary School area (Blackhorse Road, Silver Arrow Drive, Longhill Drive)
- Dec. 22: 5:30-9 p.m. in the Mira Catalina area (Ganado Drive), Vista Mesa area (Vista Mesa Drive) and Seaview area (Schooner Drive, Exultant Drive and Admirable Drive)
- Dec. 23: 5:30-9 p.m. in the Vista Grande Elementary School area (Lomo Drive, Abbottswood Drive, Trailriders Drive, Geronimo Drive, Briarhurst Drive and Golden Meadow Drive)
For more information about Palos Verdes and South Bay Real Estate and buying and selling a home on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, visit my website at http://www.maureenmegowan.com . I try to make this the best real estate web blog in the South Bay Los Angeles and the Palos Verdes Peninsula. I would love to hear your comments or suggestions.