The results are in and Yellow Vase was named the best place to pick up cupcakes for your next festivities in Palos Verdes in the Palos Verdes Patch Readers' ChoicePatch poll this week.
The restaurant earned 37 percent of votes, just beating the local Pavilions, which had 33 percent.
Patch previously profiled some of the restaurant's most famous dishes.
Review Yellow Vase's Palos Verdes location yourself on the Palos Verdes Patch "places" page.
The following is a profile on the Yellow Vase published by Palos Verdes Patch:
Yellow Vase is a charming restaurant that also sells homey gifts such as aprons and decorated picture frames. As for food, the restaurant specializes in Continental-style offerings: omelettes, crepes, soups and salads. Catering service is available, as are specialty cakes.
Half the seating is indoors, half outside next to a fountain under yellow unbrellas. No matter which you choose, and no matter what you order, you might want to save room for Yellow Vase red velvet cupcakes!
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking and ramp in back parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Food, beverages, gifts
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Lunch, Outdoor seating